This project has been build under Stackonet Services Private Limited and it’s a ongoing project (maintaining, fixing bugs, feature improvement)
- Add checkbox to show/hide rude cards from shop page.
- Shop support two types of cards.
- Static: Pre-designed cards. Customer can only add message to print inside card.
- Dynamic: Pre-designed cards but customer can replace image, text, change text color and more.
- Designers can design cards (both static and dynamic) and sell through our site and can ear commissions.
- On Admin: Merge and Download cards PDFs for daily orders.
- On Admin: Order dispatch functionality with QR code reader.
- On Admin: Full control over designers, cards(designed by designers), Designer commission reports, Designer commission payout functionality
My role on this project
Frontend (Designer UI)
- Rude Card (Toggle to show or hide from shop)
- Single Product page
- Inner message for card
- Customize feature (including image, text and more)
- Designer Dashboard
- Dashboard showing cards status and revenue status
- Cards list, Add new card (static & dynamic)
- Commission report
- Designer profile settings
- Designer Profile page
Admin UI (Order Dispatcher)
- Pull new orders from shipstation to admin.
- (background task) Generate PDF for cards adding order number as QR code.
- Group cards based on card size.
- Download print ready group PDF cards
- Download packing slip for each order
- Dispatch order by scanning QR code
Admin UI (Designer Management)
- List of designers (total cards, total sales, unpaid and paid commission)
- List of cards group by card status (processing, accepted, rejected, etc)
- View card detail with functionality
- to (accept/reject) card
- to (set/update) commission for per sell
- to generate thumbnail image to display on shop
- to set SKU for card
- to generate product from card info
- List of designers commission
- Reporting: Total Amount to Pay, Designers to Pay, Total Orders to Pay (also based on order status)
- Generate payouts base on order status (mostly for complete orders)