I will help you build a custom WordPress plugin for your business. Having worked as a professional WordPress developer for 7 years, I can help build a plugin that will improve your business.
Here is what a custom plugin can do for you:
- Extend WordPress and allow you to manage other post types like galleries, employees, portfolio projects, etc.
- Extend plugins like WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, Elementor, Learndash or other and add custom functionality that isn’t available with other plugins.
- Help you save valuable time and automate your business processes.
What Features will You Get From Us?
- A plugin that meets your functionality requirements
- Clean, Commented & Well Written code
- Best Practices and Coding Standards
- Submission ready for plugins directory
- Submission ready for codecanyon
Here is how the process works:
- Requirements: We discuss the project and make sure I have everything I need to complete your project successfully.
- Plugin Development: Once we make sure we’re on the same page and agree to work together, I will start developing the plugin and will keep you posted on the progress.
- Feedback: After the plugin is built, you will be able to test it on a staging/testing website and give me your feedback which I will implement.
- Delivery: After the feedback is implemented, I will install the plugin on a production website and kindly ask you to review everything and approve the delivery.
Let’s discuss about your WordPress project